Monday, April 9, 2012

stillness is the move









outfit inspired by solange!






here i sit, perched upon my bed, watching friday and updating le blog. after a hard day at work and two hours spent in the library completing my visual journalism assignment, i seek solace in a tv dinner--because panera is closed. wahh.--a vicodin to soothe my aching gums freshly released from two wisdom teeth, and a movie i've seen a jillion times. 


oh, and if anyone cares, my spring break was filled with the one human need that always seems to elude me. mostly my fault, but nonetheless, i never get enough sleep. at least there's only a few weeks left in the semester. and i'm turning 21 which means i can do whatever the FUUUUUUUUUUCK i wanna do. hello nightlife i never experienced!


and here we are again, making decisions on which summer festival to attend, or both. warped is out of the question because i don't even listen to that music as much as i used to. (sorry, bring me the horizon!) pitchfork and lolla are my two contenders. while P4K is obviously much cheaper and has sleigh bells and hot chip performing (EEEEK!), lolla has many more and i heard red hot chili peppers would perform. hold up hold up whoa dere. 


$45 vs. $90? hmm...
2 people vs. a lot? hmm...
we'll see.


glasses: dollar store find. shawl: forever 21. pants: american apparel. gloves: idk. boots: forever 21. tusk necklace: charlotte russe

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and the nail polish! the sunglasses look awesome on you, cool photos! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit and the setting of the photos great post

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.