Wednesday, March 24, 2010

seven nation army

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sedate, boring day. The most exciting thing that happened was me listening to my friend ramble on about how he has to take a drug test on Friday, but because he stays in the green zone, might be screwed. Bye bye, internship! That sounds really mean. I don't wanna be mean.

************BREAKING FOOTWEAR NEWS***********

Photobucket

The most perfect-beyond-perfect brown lace-up boots exist at Topshop. The price for indulging in a shoegasm? $145. Pfffffft. That's why sales were invented. The only other shoes I've ever purchased online were my Docs, but these boots are making me wanna pull out my credit card.

************BREAKING SWIRL NEWS***********

Photobucket

Justin Bieber was seen looking pretty shacked up with this chica. Also to note in this picture. . . his awesome Supra sneakers.

****************OH WAIT. NEVERMIND.**************

Alright, that's his publicist, but come awwwn, she looks like she's his age! Oh, well. He looks like he likes 'em. Justin was pretty gung-ho about getting to meet Rihanna on 106th & Park, and he's said a few times that he thinks Beyonce is hot. Hmm. . .

Spring break is soon. What are you guys doing? Shots? Nothing? Both?



4 comments:

  1. i need thouse boots! Their amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks! i like combat boots a lot, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so eighties> Love it all!

    Tc, Nia B
    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I love the Stripes and your Docs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.