Monday, November 23, 2009

While the city sleeps, we rule the streets

So the other day, even though I had to think of something coherent to say for an acting class, I decided to head to downtown Chicago with a friend. I thought it'd be the perrrrfect opportunity to get some personal shots in, and show you guys the awesome stuff I wish I could afford. (Damn his ass for taking me to freaking Macy's and Nordstrom when I normally go for more affordable Forever 21, Wetseal, and Urban Outfitters!)

Photobucket

My pride and joy, this sexy Forever 21 bag. I just love the chain-mail detaling, and it's white instead of black. You know how you go to a store and don't get something, but then realize you need it in your life and run back to it? That's what happened to me. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything Forever 21 except my Hot Topic boots.

Photobucket

Apparently, I wasn't a true Chicagoan unless I tasted these delicious morsels. I had never even heard of them, and my friend ridiculed me for about five blocks.

Photobucket

Made me hungrier than I already was...

Photobucket

These boots own my soul. I've seen other bloggers wearing them, like Jazzi McG and Karla Derass and was instantly smitten!

Photobucket

Another view of these bitches...

Photobucket

I just think this is such a genius mix of patterns, colors, and detailing. By the way, I'm completely awestruck by Rachel Roy's line. Nothing but studs, fun prints, graffiti, and the sexiest combo of classy/edgy that I always try to recreate when I get dressed in the morning.

That's all for now, folks! Maybe I'll find something constructive to do--like my English paper--while listening to Kanye and eagerly awaiting the arrival of tomorrow, when I go home for Thanksgiving break! Plan on catching Ninja Assassin, New Moon--yeah I know, I'm a stupid Twihyper, but if it helps, I prefer True Blood--and maybe even Precious. Oh, and of course, hanging out with the fam.




4 comments:

  1. thank you! forever 21 rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG.. nice looks.... i've the color of ur nales too like u!! i love ur blogg... i can see that u are new in blogger..so... WELCOME 2 BLOGGER WORLD!!

    visit my blog & follow me! =;-D

    www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ...muamua!!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! yep, newbie. i am infatuated with that color. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.